“STRESSED to STRENGTH”
A 3-Month Group Coaching Programme
A 3-MONTH COMBINED ONLINE COURSE, 1:1 and GROUP COACHING including IMMERSIVE GUIDED MEDITATION/MINDSET HYPNOTHERAPY PROGRAMME FOR MOTHERS OF CHILDREN WITH ADDITIONAL NEEDS OR DISABILITIES
Solve the problem of managing your stress and getting your needs met so that you can transform the way you care, reconnect with yourself and feel more in control of your life whatever challenges you are facing
GET THE SUPPORT & GUIDANCE YOU NEED WITH STRESSED2STRENGTH BASED ON MY PROVEN SYSTEM
“THE CALM CARER” ™
When I joined Tansy’s amazing “Stressed to Strength” programme, my energy levels were low, and I was close to burnout. I believed caring for a loved one should be a selfless act and it felt wrong to feel resentful at times. However, the safe space, Tansy facilitated, enabled me to share my thoughts and feelings without fear of judgment or rejection. In the process, Tansy’s coaching offered clarity and helped me to realise it is natural to feel these things. It is also not selfish, to put myself first, but essential if I am to be here for those I love. Take it from someone who has been there, you do not need to face things alone. By reaching out to Tansy for support, you will do yourself and those around you a kindness. My son’s and I have certainly benefitted from Tansy’s coaching support. I am much more relaxed, and I feel valued, useful, confident, and happy now. I found the work challenging but also thoroughly rewarding and I continue to draw on my coaching experience. This includes creating time and space for myself. Tansy helped me to appreciate the answers are something I already have inside. I am so grateful to her for helping me to find them. I would encourage anyone reading this to reach out to Tansy for support. She is insightful, compassionate, a joy to talk with and it is clear she loves what she does. I wholeheartedly recommend working with her.
Why Choose the Stressed to Strength Group Coaching Programme?
- Group Coaching allows carers to meet others who share common ground. It allows connection among a group who may often feel isolated and disconnected from others – and themselves.
- It allows you and other participants to speak freely & without judgement with others who understand the challenges of caring.
- Group members are able to share strategies, tools & resources that may have helped them and can help other group members.
- There is a collective focus that drives the coaching sessions. Whoever you care for, there are commonalities amongst you all – Stress, Overwhelm, Exhaustion, Risk of Burnout to name just a few.
- There is the opportunity to set intentions (a key aspect of coaching) – either short-term or long-term. These can be both individual and collective intentions e.g., all group members may wish to set a shared intention around self-care.
- In group coaching sessions, each member can offer support and encouragement to others around their intentions and when life is particularly challenging.
- Accountability for the intentions that group members set can be shared not just with the coach but with other members. Commitments can be shared with each other as well as setting an intention for the week to be completed by the following session.
- Group coaching is a more affordable (though no less powerful) option than 1-1 coaching and is often more successful for carers who are seeking similar outcomes from the process e.g., improved stress management etc.
Look what’s included in the Stressed to Strength Membership
- 24/7 access to a safe and confidential Facebook group community
- Initial 75-minute 1:1 coaching session where we discuss your intentions for our time together
- Monthly 75-minute 1:1 coaching at the end of each month to discuss your progress
- Weekly 75-minute structured small group coaching sessions via Zoom – meet other parents
- Weekly 75-minute “Carer’s Connect” session via Zoom – An opportunity to have some dedicated time for you to discuss anything or tap into my expertise with any questions you have
- A structured online course created specifically for carers/caregivers
- Regular strategies and tools to reduce stress and better manage it as soon as it arises
- The opportunity to understand and rid yourself of any limiting belief/s that may be holding you back in any area of your life
- Additional Mindset Hypnotherapy/immersive guided meditation sessions each month which will leave you refreshed and able to cope with a new energy and positivity
- Access to my personal & professional expertise in caring and as a carer myself – I will be available to you for the entire 3 months!
- As a member of the community, you will have the opportunity to continue receiving all of these benefits at a hugely discounted cost (when your initial 3-month programme has finished.)
Look at some of the content we will be covering during the programme
Understanding Emotions and Building Resilience
It’s important for you, as a mother of a child or children with special needs to have a strong emotional foundation in order to better support your child’s needs. Building resilience and coping skills can help you manage the stress and emotional challenges that come with being a carer/caregiver.
Navigating the Special Needs System
The special needs system can be complex and overwhelming for parents. Understanding the system and how to navigate it can help you better advocate for your child and access the services and resources they need.
Advocating for Your Child
Advocacy is an important part of caring for a child with special needs. You will learn how to effectively communicate your child’s needs and rights to ensure that they receive the support and services they require. Most importantly, you will know how to attend meetings and leave feeling heard.
Building a Support Network
Having a strong support network can help you feel less isolated and overwhelmed. We will focus on identifying and building a your network of support.
Time Management Strategies
Managing the demands of caring and professional life can be challenging for working mothers. Developing effective time management strategies will help you better balance your responsibilities.
Setting boundaries is an important part of self-care for mothers of children with special needs. We will focus on identifying and setting healthy boundaries to prevent burnout and maintain your personal emotional, mental & physical well-being.
Delegation and Asking for Help
Asking for help and delegating tasks is crucial for carers/caregivers. These tools & strategies will help you to identify tasks that can be delegated and develop strategies for asking for help when needed.
Finding Joy and Meaning in Life,Work and Caring
It’s so important for you to find joy and meaning in your life, work and caring responsibilities to prevent burnout and maintain motivation. We will spend time to focus on identifying what will bring you joy and meaning and develop strategies for incorporating them into your daily life.
Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence
I believe every change begins with self-awareness. Self-awareness and emotional intelligence are extremely important skills for you as a mother of a child with special needs. Developing these skills can help you better understand YOUR own needs and emotions, as well as those of their child as well as knowing that self-care without feeling guilty is possible.
Personal Growth and Development
Personal growth and development is important for everyone, but can be especially valuable for mothers of children with special needs. We will focus on identifying your personal goals and strategies for achieving them alongside your caring responsibilities.
Mindfulness and Relaxation Techniques
Mindfulness and relaxation techniques can help you reduce stress and anxiety, which are common in carers of children with special needs. We use a variety of methods to help you integrate these into your daily life.
Celebrating Success and Maintaining Motivation
Celebrating success and maintaining motivation is crucial as caring can be a long and challenging journey. We will focus on identifying and celebrating your strengths and successes, as well as developing strategies for maintaining motivation over the long term.
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH IN THIS TRANSFORMATIONAL PROGRAMME
- Awareness of how to manage challenges of your caring role
- How to manage the different responsibilities in your life
- Deep awareness of who you are and what influences your reactions & responses
- Clarity on your emotions and how to look at them in a different way
- An understanding of the signs of stress and how to recognise them in yourself
- Understanding what triggers your stress and the deeper meaning behind them
- Discover your hopes, dreams & expectations and begin to take steps towards achieving what you want
- A recognition of the importance of self-care, especially as a carer
- You will develop your own self-care plan
- You will learn what Burnout is and the steps you need to take to avoid it
- An understanding of the importance of sleep
- You will learn how to prioritise your needs and the consequences of putting yourself last on your list
- You will know how to set appropriate boundaries in an assertive manner
- You will find yourself feeling a greater sense of power and control whatever the situation
- You will become your own self-advocate so that you can show up in meetings with professionals fully prepared and confident that you WILL be heard
- You will leave the Stressed to Strength programme with a deep understanding of the power of healthy habits and how to maintain them
Interested in Signing up for this Transformational Programme?
I know how valuable it is as a carer to get the support you need to remain healthy. We’re often so busy putting other’s needs ahead of our own that we end up in serious danger of burning out. The tools & strategies you will learn in this programme are what I developed and used to create The Calm Carer System following my own burnout. I still use many of these practices to ensure I remain physically, emotionally, mentally & spiritually healthy despite being a carer. Book a call with me if you are serious about making significant and long lasting changes in your life that will carry you through the most challenging of times.